|Comic credit: PhD Comics|
- Last week's budget deal made its way through Congress this week, and now awaits President Obama's signature. Read these Science stories for more on how the deal affects research funding overall, as well as the NIH and NSF in particular.
- The royal wedding is just two weeks away, and Cell has an amusing, scientific perspective on the union of Prince William and Kate Middleton. (If you don't have a subscription, there's a summary here.)
- Looking for a job in public service? This book tells you how you can get paid to change the world.
- You've heard of the dot.com bubble and the housing bubble, but is there a higher education bubble? If so, is it about to burst?
- Ed Yong explains how breast cells may be able to revert to stem cells. What would that mean for the future of stem cell research?
Happy reading and we'll see you next week!