It's been awhile since we did a round up, so in honor of it being Friday at 5 p.m., here's a list of five good reads for you to delve into this weekend:
- Others covered this weeks ago, but I got busy with something else. Are distractible people really more creative?
- Since we're so close to the election of a new Congress, a look at political science versus politics.
- How many hours should a scientist work every week?
- Six keys to being excellent at anything is a refresher on all those things you learned in middle school study skills.
- Professor-student relations. Have you gotten to know yours lately?